thought

  • scanlonray
    Message 1 of 29 , Feb 15 9:58 AM
      I thought that a few references to the genome and the brush turkey of Australia ahould be enough to start up s discussion, but I guess not. This is the century of the genome. And we are given a brain driven organism, completely constructed by the genome so that it is ready to deal with the universe.

      Glen, before you slap on your three-cornered hat and spring to the defense of behaviorism, give a thought to your position as the last leaf upon the tree.