  • mlika hamdi
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      Dear Colleagues,

      Two International conferences and two Special  Issues of AL-MUKHATABAT Journal  http://mukhatabat.unblog.fr/ calls for papers

      1. What are the epistemological lessons that we should take from the History of Arabic sciences?

      2. Arabic Logic in medieval Philosophy

      AL-MUKHATABAT journal is launching a call for papers in order to organize two days international conference and to prepare two special issues on :
       1. What are the epistemological lessons that we should take from the History of Arabic Sciences ?
       2. Arabic Logic in medieval philosophy.
       Selected proposals will be presented during two international conferences organized by AL-MUKHATABAT Journal and the Groupe d’Etudes et de Recherches Pour la logique, l’épistémologie et la philosophie analytique (Kairouan University)  during 2013, before going to refereeing and publishing in the journal’s two special issues.
       Papers – in French or English or Arabic – will be selected by the editorial board to be presented during two conferences organized at Kairouan University in Tunisia during  2013. Abtracts must be sent before December 15, 2012. Decisions will be communicated by January, 15, 2013.
       Following the conferences, the journal will select the contributions to be published in two special issues.
       Proposals are to be sent to :
       Hamdi MLIKA :  mlika_hamdi@...