Another strong refutation of KA

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      KA has already been refuted n times, but this is another way to do it.

      When we ask, how come that Mary knows she is seeing a color for the first time when she walks out of the room, if that knowledge is not physical? How can she remember what she saw before and what she did not? HOW? That question receives a complete silence from pathetic dualists that believe in magic (like PDJ).

      Cheers,

      --
      Eray Ozkural, PhD candidate.  Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara