Facebook group

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
      Please join the facebook group of AI Philosophy:

      http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_139890772748238

      I'm also trying to put together a community website using common web tools like wiki. Thinking about that still. Any ideas what we should use? Drupal or something else?

      Best,

      --
      Eray Ozkural, PhD candidate.  Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara

    • Abram Demski
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
        We should implement a site capable of hosting silly chatbots. :)

        In seriousness, I have been missing good AI discussions lately... I used to be very active on Ben's AGI list, but the quality has gradually decreased. It can be difficult to keep a good community together. Good conversation starters can be hard to come up with, too...

        If you like Drupal that might be good, but I also like the idea of basing a site in Reddit (like lesswrong did).

        I have become enthusiastic lately with small daily programming challenges. It would be interesting (but probably very silly) to integrate something like that into the website; sort of like a way of knowing how much to trust a person's technical skill.

        --Abram

        http://lo-tho.blogspot.com/
        http://groups.google.com/group/one-logic