Re: [ai-philosophy] Schmidhuber Fwd: computational complexity Re: [InfoPhysics] Re: Most curious

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2010
      I agree with most of what schmidhuber says except the bit about godel
      machines and ants.

      Simply because I don't think it makes sense to create robots with
      animal-like utility functions. The end result is obvious: destruction
      of man. We are not yet smart enough to play god. We must be cautious.

      Regards,

      --
      Eray Ozkural
      http://myspace.com/arizanesil