18667Re: [ai-philosophy] "Gods" useful aspirational role-models

    Feb 21, 2014
      Oh, well, that does not seem to make any sense.

      On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:51 PM, <bunny5000@...> wrote:

      Yes freedom to self-reconfigure frees the mind up to imagine and interpolate or extrapolate, but I refer to actual physics (null state is absent power, but the other two circuit states are active). To instantiate MVT as a system (in silicon) the state of the circuit needs to shift from hard-wired (finite-state) to soft-wired (analog-ous to infinite-state circuit) which is achieved by removal of the lock-step component (the pineal eye in brain evolution, or clocking mechanism of a circuit) see my refs to Thomson experiments. Phasic transients (volatility) is observable as the lockstep mechanism is removed and the circuit settles down. http://extropia.net

      --
      Eray Ozkural, PhD. Computer Scientist
      Founder, Gok Us Sibernetik Ar&Ge Ltd.