RE: GEOSTATS: Geostatistics and Risk Assessment

  • Gene Peters
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1998
      Try
      Kitanidas, P., 1997, Introduction to Geostatistics: Applications to
      Hydrogeology,

      U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, 1997, Practical Aspects of Applying
      Geostatistics at Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste Sites;

      Parkhurst, D., 1998, Arithmetic Versus Geometric Means for Environmental
      Concentration Data", Environmental Sceince and Technology, February 1998

      Oliver, M.A., 1996, "Krigin: A Method of Estimation for Environmental
      and Rare Disease Data" in Appleton, J.D., Fuge, R., and McCall, G.J.H.
      (eds), 1996, Environmental Geochemistry and Health, Geological Society
      (of London) Special Publication No. 113, pp. 245-254

      http://www.terrabyte.com

      Gene Peters
      ENVIRON Corporation
      4350 North Fairfax Street, Suite 300