Re: GEOSTATS: GSLIB Software

  • Yoshiro Nagao
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26 8:18 AM
      I am also a layman regarding GSLIB.

      Are there any tutorial, guidance, excercise material of GSLIB?

      "Lai Thiam Chin" <alvtc@...> sama said:
      >I'm a first time user of the GSLIB and I have a problem in transferring the
      variogram model from Variowin to the GSLIB software. I was asked to specify a
      parameter file every time I tried to run the program but what actually is a
      parameter file? Do I have to modify the output files obtained from the Variowin
      before I can use it in GSLIB software? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

      Yoshiro Nagao
      8-13 Egamicho, Nishinomiya
      6620855 Japan
      FAX: +81-798-22-0678
    • Pierre Goovaerts
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 26 1:51 PM
        Hello,

        People seem to forget that Gslib programs
        come with a 350 pages book where the parameter
        file of each program is described with great
        details and exercices are also provided.
        You may speculate that in 2015 the book will
        be posted free on the Web, but I won't wait
        until then.

        Cheers,

        Pierre Goovaerts

        | \ / | Pierre Goovaerts