Re: GEOSTATS: Dr. Clark's Practical Geostatistics Book

  • Matthijs van Leeuwen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 1998
      Rudolf Dutter wrote:
      Dear Dr. Clark,

      Congratulations to the idea of putting your book in the internet.
      I would be very much interested in obtaining a LaTeX-version of your manuscript.
      (I feel that the bmp-version has a rather poor quality what my eyes are telling
      me.)

      I am wondering that I was not able to find any e-mail address, so I try it with
      the list (sorry Gregoire).

      The email address is in the file DearReader.txt which comes with the book.zip file:

      isobel@...

      Regards,
      Matthijs

      Ir Matthijs van Leeuwen
      Room 304, c/o Ms. Angela Frederick
      Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine
      Exhibition Road, London SW7 2BU, United Kingdom
      Tel: (44) 171-594 6120      Fax: (44) 171-594 6124
      Email: m.vanleeuwen@...