GEOSTATS: Spatio-temporal analysis.

  • vivek singh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 1998
      Hi -

      I am analyzing data of rainfall to see if there is any spatial relation
      between different counties in Texas. The data set is of last 10 years
      recording monthly average data for each month.
      Please let me know if you are aware of some references where rainfall data
      is analyzed for spatial correlation.

      Thanks !

      VS.

      Vivek Singh