GEOSTATS: Geostats PhD

  • Salma Hitawala
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 1998
      All members of the list:
      Iam seeking PhD studies in geostatistics. I have 3 years of work experience
      in this area being involved in a geostatistics industry sponsored project.
      I would like to hear from some Prof who may be interested in discussing
      some possible topics of research with me.

      Ali Abbas Hakim
      801 Windy Place #104
      Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
      Tel: 407-299-5474