Re: Re: GEOSTATS: arcview & kriging

  • Angel Utset Suastegui
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 1969
      Dear Dubois and everybody:

      I am in a similar situation. I decided to use only GeoEAS in my
      geostatistical basic-courses (about a week or two week) cause it is a
      relatively simply software and you can do everything you want
      with it (except co-kriging). I recommend variowin only for the most
      advanced students.
      There are several other geostatistics packages (we have one of them,
      called GEOESTAD), but they are not very known. The best solution I
      think is to develop a more-friendly program based on GSLIB. We are
      trying to do that for Windows.

      ---
      Dr. Angel Utset
      Grupo de Investigaciones Agrofisicas