GEOSTATS: Re: kriging scripts

  • M. VAN WIETMARSCHEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 1998
      *** ear Michel,
      *** the ten files in attachment should allow you to use the kriging function
      *** in ArcView. You need Windows 95, and AV 3.0.
      *** I don't think the use of kriging is that rigid in AV, but sure it
      *** depends on how deep you want to go into the subject.
      ***
      *** Hope this helps. Regards, Marco
      ***
      *** Marco Miori
      Dear Marco,
      I thank you very much for sending me the Arcview-kriging-files.
      In two months this school will start to use Windows95, so I'll try
      things out then.

      Vriendelijke groeten van Michel

      Michel van Wietmarschen
      Internationale Agrarische Hogeschool Larenstein
      Postbus 9001, 6880 GB Velp.
      tel.026-3695657 direkt of 026-3695695 receptie.
      fax 026-3695691
      e-mailadres: mwin@...