GEOSTATS: Grade control course

  • Richard Gaze
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 1998
      I thought that I would give you a quick reminder about MRT's next grade control course which runs from 22 to 24 September in Perth. We still have some places available on this course. It is likely that we will only run two again next year, probably in April and September. If you are interested in sending someone on the course in 10 days time please contact us straight away. The course details and application form are available by clicking on the following link: http://www.mrtconsulting.com.au/training.html

      I would appreciate it greatly if you pass this message on to anyone in your organisation who might be interested.

      Richard Gaze
      Geostatistician
      Mining & Resource Technology Pty Ltd
      Direct email: mailto:rlg@...