Re: GEOSTATS: Fortran Compiler

  • Matthijs van Leeuwen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 1998
      Ty Faechner wrote:

      > Hello,
      > I need to compile parts of the GSLIB program for use on a PC, can
      > anyone recommend a free/shareware Fortan compiler? If not, what commercial
      > software is recommended for doing such a job cheaply?
      > Ty Faechner

      Install Linux on your PC. It comes with an excellent free fortran
      compiler, debugging tools and lots of other useful things. It's all freeware.

      Good luck!
      Matthijs

      Ir Matthijs van Leeuwen
      Room 304
      Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine
      Exhibition Road, London SW7 2BU, United Kingdom
      Tel: (44) 171-594 6120 Fax: (44) 171-594 6124
      Email: m.vanleeuwen@...