GEOSTATS: Fortan Compiler

  • Ty Faechner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 1998
      Hello,
      I need to compile parts of the GSLIB program for use on a PC, can
      anyone recommend a free/shareware Fortan compiler? If not, what commercial
      software is recommended for doing such a job cheaply?
      Ty Faechner
    • Karl M. Syring
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 1998
        A good free C++/Fortran compiler for the PC is here:
        http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32/egcs-mingw32.html#down
        load
        (Don't be irritated by the other stuff referenced on the page, just download
        it and follow the installation intructions)

        Regards
        Karl