GEOSTATS: spamming

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 1:12 AM
      Greetings to all,

      the mailing list server has only basic functions to
      filter the mails in order to avoid spamming. The one
      about "All Christians Are "Israelites"" was completely
      inapropriated, especially on a list where subscribers
      are coming from around 100 different countries.
      If spamming becomes too frequent, I will make the list
      moderated but it will have the inconvenient to
      add some delay in the distribution of the mails and
      will give me more work. So please be a bit patient
      and tolerant about the "limits" of use of the list.

      Best regards to all,

      Gregoire

      --

      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-(0)332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-(0)332-78.54.66