GEOSTATS: All Christians Are "Israelites"

  • israel@cbiinternet.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 1998
      To Whom It May Concern,

      First Convened By Moses At Horeb, Sinai Circa 1454 BC; Israel Is The
      Only Church Mentioned In The Bible.

      Visit Our Website At: http://www.israelthechurch.com To "Go To Work For
      GOD. Check Out Our Outreach Program, [Outreach] Button On Home Page.

      Earn Commissions For "Carrying Out The Great Commission.

      Thank You For Visiting. Weekdays At 3 PM, EDT We Host The Only
      Interactive "Bible Study" On The Web.

      Lester Shuping
      Director, Information Services
      Israel, The Church

    • Radha Mohanty
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 1998
        Let's try to restrict this e-mail service to geostatistical communications
        only.

      • Leigh Reid
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 1998
          "Amen"