GEOSTATS: Does anybody know how to use 3d-kriging?

  • Bujin Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17 8:02 PM
      Dear guys,

      I am trying to use 3d-kriging, but I enconter a problem about
      co-variables. I use hole data as hard data and seismic variable as soft
      data, so co-variable is seismic variable. We know that the seismic
      resolving power is very low, it can't meet the resolvation of hole data.
      Because we can get even a data set per 0.125m,for the 3d-cokring need
      the seismic variable as the hole data. Does anybody have idea about
      that? Or anybody have already resolved this kind of problem?

      Thank you in advance.

      YOurs,
      Wang...