  • Isabelle Feunette
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 1998
      Hello ,

      I want to transform data in gaussian data by using a gaussian anamorphosis based on Hermite Polynomials,
      The purpose of this transformation is to use turning bands method for making simulations.
      I would like to have some comments on this kind of transformation : which criteria I have to take care, problems that may appear after this manipulation...

      I have an exhaustive population and a sample taken from it : can I apply a same anamorphosis on the two data sets ?

      All advice, comments, or references are wellcomed.

      Thank you.

      Isabelle Feunette