GEOSTATS: Interpolation

  • Bharat Lohani
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 1998
      I wish to interpolate several spot XYZ data to form a grid.
      I am interested in the study of thin linear shapes ( higher
      or lower Z values than surroundings), so do not want my data
      to undergo smoothing as a result of resampling or
      interpolation.

      Please could somebody refer me to a gridding method which
      meets my requirement.

      Thanks in advance.

      Bharat Lohani
      ESSC, UK