  • CĂ©line RENTIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 1998
      Hello everybody,

      I have downloaded UNCERT (2.0a.beta) on IBM RS/6000. I have installed and
      compiled it following the instructions gaved in the chapter 2 of the UNCERT
      user's manual. But I have some problems when working with Uncert:

      1. There seems to be a problem with the pop-up dialog from the "Open" and
      "Save as" options : the open and save buttons don't work.
      a) I can't open a file directly from the menu (pop-up dialog). This is not
      a very big problem because I can open it from the command line (UNIX prompt).
      b) But I can't save any file. This is very annoying because I can't get
      further in the use of UNCERT.
      I am wondering if anyone out there had the same problem? If so, could you
      please contact me (crentier@...)?

      2. I have noticed that there isn't any executable files in Graph and
      Contours directories (no plotgraph file and no contour file), so I can't
      run them. Where can I get them?

      Sincerely,
      Celine RENTIER

      Celine RENTIER

      Laboratoires de Geologie de l'Ingenieur,
      d'Hydrogeologie et de Prospection Geophysique.
      Batiment B19
      Universite de Liege
      4000 Liege
      BELGIQUE