GEOSTATS: Mirror of archives

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 1998
      Greetings to all those who are not on hollydays...

      I just have found a mirror of the archives of ai-geostats at

      http://www.findmail.com/list/ai-geostats/

      An important advantage on my way of updating the archives
      is that the html update is done as soon as a new mail is coming...
      I couldn't find any freeware to do this (the ai-geostats web pages
      are on my PC with WinNT 4.0) so if you know anything that could
      make my work a bit lighter...

      Sincerely yours

      Gregoire

      --

      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-(0)332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-(0)332-78.54.66

      Telephone numbers in Italy will change from June 19 1998.
      The area code number will be integrated into the user's number,
      including the first 0.