GEOSTATS: kriging risk of a rare disease

  • karlgold@socrates.berkeley.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 12:18 PM
      I am working on mapping the risk of childhood cancer in California.
      I have written a small program to calculate the risk variogram
      as developed by Webster and Oliver, although I have yet to produce
      any results suggesting spatial continuity in disease risk.

      I would be interested in sharing
      my experiences with anyone out there interested in this kind of work.

      Cheers,

      Karl Goldstein
      karlgold@...