GEOSTATS: CALLING FOR AGROPHYSICS'98

  • Angel Utset Suastegui
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 1969
      CALL FOR A WORKSHOP

      I am pleasant to announce the 2nd. Workshop on Physics Applied to
      Agriculture, AGROPHYSICS'98. It is sponsored by the Cuban Society of
      Physics and will be held in Havana, November 11-13, 1998.
      The workshop' main subject is Evapotranspiration: Theory,
      Determination and Modeling.
      Special sessions will be dedicated to Mechanistic Modeling of Actual
      Evapotranspiration (ET), Applications of Geostatistics and GIS to ET
      spatial variability studies and to the Cuban Experience in ET
      determinations.
      The fee is 60 USD, half for students. Special prizes for airport
      transfert, hotels, etc are available for the participants.
      Those interested in AGROPHYSICS'98 please contact me,

      Thank you

      ---
      Dr. Angel Utset
      Grupo de Investigaciones Agrofisicas