Re: GEOSTATS: GSLIB on PC?

  • LEONARDO AUGUSTO GUIMARAES ALVES
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 1998
      Dear Yoshiro,

      I'm just beginning in geo-stats but I have a lot of experience in
      programing. I think I can help you.

      In my opinion the most widespred plataform nowadays is the
      MicroSoft Visual Basic.

      I have programs writen in this plataform for linear interpolation.

      Maybe we could form a programing task force here in this mailing list
      and the result could be shared with the others.

      Please think about that.

      > I have
      > "GSLIB Geostatistical Software Library and User's Guide'
      > at hand.
      >
      > I would like to compile its Fortran source code for
      > Microsoft platform.
      >
      > If anyone of you have already done this, give some
      > advices to me, on compiler, how_to_use, trouble,
      > or any hints.
      >

      > Yoshiro Nagao

      Leonardo Alves - Mining Engineering student
      Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
      E-mail: alves@...
      Tel: +55 (031)223-6372
      Fax: +55 (031)238-1966