GEOSTATS: Regularized variogramms

  • Isabelle Feunette
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 1998
      Hello,

      I am looking for theoritical expressions of regularized variogramms in 2 dimensions.
      I have a ponctual variogramm,( which is linear ), and I would like to find the variogramm of the variable regularized on a squared surface.
      The methodology is described in Mining Geostatistics -Journel and Huijbregts- for some common regularisations, but not for this squared surface.
      This variogramm should be anisotropic, and I am interested by the main directions...
      I think it is possible to use auxilary functions for that, as in 1 dimension.

      I would be pleased to have some references/comments about this.

      Thank you,

      Isabelle Feunette
      JRC Ispra.Italy
      isabelle.feunette@...