GEOSTATS: Commercial announcements ?

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 1998
      Greetings to all,

      just to say I have put a new item called "News" on the AI-GEOSTATS
      web pages. An online form will allow companies to present their work in
      spatial data analysis and/or to present new related software, and
      this without "disturbing" the mailing list itself as requested long
      time ago by the subscribers.

      The "News" pages can be accessed from
      http://curie.ei.jrc.it/announcement/index.htm

      Feel free to use it.

      I hope this will be of any use.

      Have a nice week,

      Gregoire

      <Moderator of the AI-GEOSTATS mailing list>
      <gregoire.dubois@...>