GEOSTATS: GSLIB on PC?

  • Yoshiro Nagao
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 1998
      I have
      "GSLIB Geostatistical Software Library and User's Guide'
      at hand.

      I would like to compile its Fortran source code for
      Microsoft platform.

      If anyone of you have already done this, give some
      advices to me, on compiler, how_to_use, trouble,
      or any hints.

      Yoshiro Nagao
    • LEONARDO AUGUSTO GUIMARAES ALVES
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 1998
        Dear Yoshiro,

        I'm just beginning in geo-stats but I have a lot of experience in
        programing. I think I can help you.

        In my opinion the most widespred plataform nowadays is the
        MicroSoft Visual Basic.

        I have programs writen in this plataform for linear interpolation.

        Maybe we could form a programing task force here in this mailing list
        and the result could be shared with the others.

        Please think about that.

        > I have
        > "GSLIB Geostatistical Software Library and User's Guide'
        > at hand.
        >
        > I would like to compile its Fortran source code for
        > Microsoft platform.
        >
        > If anyone of you have already done this, give some
        > advices to me, on compiler, how_to_use, trouble,
        > or any hints.
        >

        > Yoshiro Nagao

        Leonardo Alves - Mining Engineering student
        Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
        E-mail: alves@...
        Tel: +55 (031)223-6372
        Fax: +55 (031)238-1966