GEOSTATS: DEM User Survey

  • Swech@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 1998
      Dear AI-Geostats Members:

      We are conducting a survey of GIS users who use Digital Elevation Models
      (DEMs). If you use DEMs, please participate in this survey.

      The Survey can be found at: http://web.syr.edu/~srperlit/survey.html

      This survey is being conducted to determine who uses DEM data, for what
      purposes, and whether DEM uncertainty is accounted for in any of your
      applications.

      Since many GIS users work with DEMs we are hoping that readers of this list
      will participate in the survey.

      Thank you for your time.

      Sincerely,

      Suzanne Wechsler, Ph.D. Candidate
      Sate University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry
      Swech@...
      http://web.syr.edu/~srperlit/survey.html