GEOSTATS: Call for Papers - Chamada de Trabalhos

  • LEONARDO AUGUSTO GUIMARAES ALVES
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 1998
      Dear Friends,

      I would like to invite you to the IX Simposio Minero Metalurgico da
      UFMG.
      It will happen In Brazil-Belo Horizonte from 10/26/98 to 10/30/98 and
      we are receiving papers abstracts till 17/07/98.

      The complete information is at:

      http://www.cce.ufmg.br/~ixsimpmm/

      I'm sorry but it's in portuguese (but we will acept papers in english
      or spanish)

      If you have any question please e-mail me.

      Eu gostaria de receber e-mails de brasileiros que participem desta
      lista para o cadastro do Gremio Minero Metalurgico Louis Ensch da
      UFMG

      Thank you
      Obrigado

      Leonardo Alves - Mining Engineering student
      Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
      E-mail: alves@...
      Tel: +55 (031)223-6372
      Fax: +55 (031)238-1966
      Adress: Rua Espirito Santo, 35
      Setimo andar - Sala 727
      Belo Horizonte - MG
      ZIP CODE 30160-030 - Brazil

    • Yoshiro Nagao
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 1998
        I have
        "GSLIB Geostatistical Software Library and User's Guide'
        at hand.

        I would like to compile its Fortran source code for
        Microsoft platform.

        If anyone of you have already done this, give some
        advices to me, on compiler, how_to_use, trouble,
        or any hints.

        Yoshiro Nagao
      • LEONARDO AUGUSTO GUIMARAES ALVES
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 1998
          Dear Yoshiro,

          I'm just beginning in geo-stats but I have a lot of experience in
          programing. I think I can help you.

          In my opinion the most widespred plataform nowadays is the
          MicroSoft Visual Basic.

          I have programs writen in this plataform for linear interpolation.

          Maybe we could form a programing task force here in this mailing list
          and the result could be shared with the others.

          Please think about that.