GEOSTATS: many z attributes

  • Danny J. Gustafson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 1998
      I would like to do spatial autocorrelation analyses with X, Y, and many
      Z's. Does anyone know of a program that would not require the multiple Z
      attributes to be combined in to a single variable? Danny J Gustafson
      Department of Plant Biology
      Southern Illinois University
      Carbondale, Illinois 62901-6509
      (618) 453-3231