GEOSTATS: Job openings

  • Geoffrey M. Jacquez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 1997
      Gregoire,

      My company has several projects in progress to develop spatial statistical
      software for use with GIS. These projects are funded by the National
      Cancer Institute and are on the cutting edge of methodological and
      applied GIS research. I am looking to hire several people with backgrounds
      in spatial/geostatistics, GIS and software development. The positions are
      open now and will remain open until filled. Interested persons can contact
      me at Jacquez@....

      ~ Geoffrey M. Jacquez ~
      ~ BioMedware ~
      ~ 516 North State Street ~