GEOSTATS:Jobopportunity

  • Dru
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 1998
      I need a geostatistician for a permanent position in the Denver area.
      The qualifications are:
      Solid understanding of applied statistics
      Good background in ANOVA, MLR, tests of significance
      Working knowledge of geostatistics, including kriging, semivoriograms
      and spatial autocorrelation.
      Advanced degree in statistics or mathematics
      Five years of experience in a position requiring the use of statistics
      or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
      If you're interested, please e-mail me!
      Thanks,
      Dru Martin