GEOSTATS: Gas & Oil Well search..

  • Byte Ryder
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 1998
      Currently looking for ANY maps showing gas & oil
      well locations. What little info. I've found is
      grossly out of date.

    • Gregoire Dubois
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 1998
        Byte Ryder wrote:

        > Currently looking for ANY maps showing gas & oil
        > well locations. What little info. I've found is
        > grossly out of date.

        Greetings to all,

        Please check out the rules of ai-geostats

        http://curie.ei.jrc.it/readme.htm#faq0

        before sending such question. You will realize ai-geostats
        is not the right place to send such request.

        Thank you for your attention.

        Best regards

        Gregoire (Moderator of the ai-geostats mailing list)