GEOSTATS: Variogram in medical imaging

  • Alex Ploner
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 1998
      Hi y'all,

      I seem to remember reading about the use of geostatistics/Kriging in
      a medical context, where the spatial distribution of defect neurons in
      the brain was modelled, but I am completely unable to reconstruct where/when;
      if anyone on the list could provide a reference, it would be most helpful
      - thank you in advance.

      --
      Alexander Ploner is ploner@...