GEOSTATS: display program

  • Bharat Lohani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 1998
      Hi,

      I have the x y and z coordinates of some 6 million irregularly spaced points. I want to display this information with
      points of different heights in different colors. Available
      softwares, which I have seen so far, need the data in raster
      format for display purposes (like images). I do not want to resample the data to make it raster.

      The ARCVIEW displays this information; but is very slow (even on Sun ultra machines).

      Could somebody please advice me about a better software
      ( to be downloaded preferebly free).

      Thanks in advance.

      Bharat.
      ESSC