GEOSTATS: Variowin floating point error

  • William C. Thayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 7:53 AM
      I have just installed Variowin 2.2. When I try to run Prevar2D using
      the data sets included with the program I get the following error
      message:

      FLOATING POINT: SQUARE ROOT OF NEGATIVE NUMBER

      I get this message when I attempt to load any of the data sets included
      on the disk as well as when I attempt to load a GEOEAS data set that I
      have been using with GEOEAS without any problem. I was able to use the
      example data sets included on the Variowin disk with Prevar in the
      GEOEAS program. There does not seem to be a problem with the data
      sets. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, how did you correct the
      problem?
      Thank you,
      Bill Thayer