GEOSTATS: Bootstrapping/Resampling Methods

  • William C. Thayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 4:33 PM
      I am working on a m.s. thesis that involves using parametric and
      non-parametric methods of estimating average soil concentration values.
      I am interested in obtaining a program that performs bootstrapping
      and/or some other method of resampling. Shareware or inexpensive
      commercial software is within my budget. Any help will be appreciated.
      Bill Thayer