GEOSTATS: Turning Band Method in 2 Dimension

  • Woo-Chang JEONG
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 1998
      Hello !

      I am a student who is working in the course of Ph.D. My work is related to
      simulate numerically the mass flow in fracture network including several fault
      systems.

      To describe the carateristic of the surface of a fault using spatial random
      function techniques, I am trying to simulate with turning band method in 2D.

      If anyone can explain the detailed algorithm for programming with Fortran,
      please give me a help.

      My address of e-mail : jeong@...

      Best of regard

      Woo-Chang JEONG