GEOSTATS: point pattern analysis with odd-shaped boundary

  • Sarah R. Jacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 1998
      I'm trying to find out if it's possible to perform a Ripley's K(t)
      analysis to determine spatial point pattern using a non-rectangular
      boundary. I can't seem to find a way to do this in S-PLUS (rectangular
      boundary required). Is there another software with which it is possible?

      Please send responses directly to me and I will summarize.

      Sarah R. Jacobs
      http://www.usgs.nau.edu/~srj/
      Graduate Student | Gap Analysis Program Assistant
      Department of Geography | Colorado Plateau Field Station
      and Public Planning | USGS - Biological Resources Division
      Northern Arizona University | (520) 556-7466 ext. 225
      srj@... | srj@...