GEOSTATS: work in Australia ?

  • Alison_Riding@adas.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 3:01 AM
      This mail message, and any attachments, has been checked for Viruses
      by ADAS before dispatch to the Internet.

      Form: Memo
      Text: (33 lines follow)
      Dear Geostats group,

      I am looking in to the possibility of some work in Australia Jan-Feb 1999 -

      preferable locations around Melbourne / Tasmania.

      The work I am looking for is preferably a collaborative project carrying out

      geostatistical analysis (or other spatial stats) on some aspect of soil

      science, agricultural systems (e.g. crop pests, crop yield), environmental

      or ecological research.

      It is possible that I can carry out the work unpaid.

      If you have any ideas, would like to know more, or know of other contacts

      who might be interested, please E-mail me directly.

      Many thanks

      Best wishes

      Alison
      Dr Alison Riding