GEOSTATS: Conference

  • Lynette BLOOM
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1998
      BEYOND ORDINARY KRIGING: Non-Linear Geostatistical Methods in Practice

      A one-day Symposium to be held in Perth , Western Australia on Friday
      30th October 1998

      Call for Papers

      Suggested Topics:

      � Mining: Recoverable Resources, Indicator & Non-Indicator Methods,
      Estimation of Non-Grade Variables, Geological and Metallurgical
      Applications.
      � Environment : Contamination Mapping, Biological Applications,
      Eco-logical Mapping, Medical Applications, Soil Sciences & Agriculture.
      � Petroleum: Reservoir Mapping, Recoverable Resources/Reserves,
      Geological Applications.
      � Other : Hydrogeology, Engineering Geology, Forestry, Fisheries,
      Geophysics.

      Potential authors are requested to submit titles and abstracts (300 word
      maximum) of their papers by 30th April, 1998 to :

      The Convenors : Beyond Ordinary Kriging
      C/- Geostatistical Association of Australasia
      PO Box 1719, West Perth, Western Australia, 6872

      For more information contact the Convenors:
      Dr. Julian Barnes Tel: +61 8 9481 0885
      Dr. Lyn Bloom Tel: +61 8 9370 6360 Fax: +61 8 93706179 email
      l.bloom@...
      Mr. Brian Davis Tel: +1 8 9327 8211
      Mr. John Vann Tel: +61 8 9221 0600

    • Byoung-Woo Oh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 1998
        Hi everybody.

        If you know a international conference

        which is held in late 1998 or early 1999

        for GIS or Spatial Data Mining,

        then let me know the conference.

        Please,let me know an address or something

        to contact for the conference.

        I have to submit a paper for an international conference to graduate.

        I'll wait your letters.

        Good bye.

        p.s.: I'm so sorry for my poor english.