GEOSTATS: Distance Learning

  • Yoshiro Nagao
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 1998
      I am looking for a postgraduate distance learning course
      or external course of geostatics-related field. ( quantitative geography,
      computer science).

      A prospectus from UNIGIS(http://www.unigis.org) is received.

      Does anybody have other recommendation on distance learning?

      I am interested in the following fields, for example:
      - optimal allocation problem for Public Health resources
      - spatial analysis applied to detect disease ethiology
      - distributed database management

      I have been using Mapinfo, Grassland and ERmapper as GIS.

      Nagao Yoshiro
      International Centre for Medical Research
      Kobe University