Re: GEOSTATS: Minimum Curvature Interpolation

  • Ashley Francis
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27, 1998
      Abi,

      You might to look at the paper :

      Kuka, Shtuka & Royer, 1994, Desurv: An ansi C program for borehole desurvey
      calculation by local least squares fitting, Computers & Geosciences 20 (6) pp
      919-960.

      I expect the code is archived on the IAMG ftp site, but if not the full C
      listing is in the paper's appendix.

      Hope this is useful,

      Regards,

      Ashley

      Subject: GEOSTATS: Minimum Curvature Interpolation
      Author: "Abi Suyoso"<ASUYOSO@...> at INTERNET
      Date: 27/03/98 07:26

      Hi,
      I am looking for an algorithm to apply interpolation using minimum
      curvature.
      It will be better if it is already in C or Fortran code (freeware
      ....).
      This method will be used to welllog data obtained from
      directional-survey measurement.
      (to calculate True Vertical Depth or TVD).

      Does anybody know where I can find it?
      Thank you very much.

      -abi