GEOSTATS: Re: Tom Orum: Error message under win95

  • Michael Munroe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 1998
      I also have had this problem. I tried thr demo on four machines running
      win95.
      1. An Intel DX2/66 with 64mb of ram, 9GB of diskspace, lots free. This
      machine produced the error.
      2. A Toshiba 1960CT with 20mb ram, it also produced the error.
      3. A AST Pentium 90 with 48mb of ram produced the error.
      4. A Dell 200mhz Pentium Pro running the OSR2 release of win95, with 32
      mb of ram DID NOT have a problem.
      That's My experience.
      Sincerly,
      Michael Munroe