Re: GEOSTATS: KRIGING

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 1998
      04062 Schwabe C, Craig wrote:

      > Dear All
      >
      > Could someone point me in the direction of papers, articles,
      > references on what kriging is all about.
      >
      > Kind regards
      > Craig Schwabe

      Syed has written a FAQ about geostats. I presume you will
      find there the main answers to your questions. The FAQ can be found
      on the AI-GEOSTATS web pages:

      http://curie.ei.jrc.it/faq/index.html

      Another good reference is the geostats page from Phillip Ingram which
      is available at

      http://137.111.98.10/users/pingram/geostat.html

      Hope this helps

      Gregoire
      --
      Gregoire Dubois Tel. 39-332-78.99.44
      Joint Research Centre Fax. 39-332-78.54.66