GEOSTATS: Native Win32 version of gstat 2.0

  • Karl Martin Syring
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 1998
      I have posted an updated native Win32 version of Edzer Pebesmas gstat 2.0 to
      http://www.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de/~syring/win32/gstat.exe
      It now supports the "interactive mode", although this is still somewhat buggy.
      You can't use the cursor keys to change the menu selections but the normal keys
      will function properly

      Plotting via gnuplot now really works, if you have installed the latest gnuplot
      from
      ftp://cmpc1.phys.soton.ac.uk/pub/gnuplot-beta340.tar.gz
      Plotting to a a window and a postscript file is ok while Gif output is not
      possible with the windows version of gnuplot.

      The Win32 version of gstat will read both unix and dos style files, but you
      have to be cautious if you transfer files back to an unix system. If you have
      no other tool available, this is best done by transfering the files with an FTP
      client in text mode.

      Regards
      Karl