  • hu pinzhao
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 1998
      I want to apply geostatistics to classifying SAR (ladar) remoted sensely image
      , but I don't know how to evaluate classification uncertainty (error).
      Can you give me any suggestions?

      best wishes!

      hu pingzhao

      state key laboratory of geographical information system
      Chinese academy of sciences
      E-mail hupzh@...