GEOSTATS: Announcing gstat 2.0

  • Edzer J. Pebesma
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 1998
      I uploaded sources, binaries and manuals of the new gstat version to the
      new gstat home page:

      http://www.frw.ruu.nl/gstat/

      The manual is now online.

      There's a note on new features in 2.0 (since 1.9j) at
      http://www.frw.ruu.nl/gstat/whatsnew-2.0.html

      If you have any comments, please respond.

      Enjoy!
      --
      Edzer
    • Karl Martin Syring
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 1998
        Edser,
        I have posted a native Win32 version build with gcc to
        http://www.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de/~syring/misc/gstat.exe
        Of course, it has no user interface but it works nicely on all supplied example
        command files except of ex01.cmd and ex02.cmd.

        Regards
        Karl

        I uploaded sources, binaries and manuals of the new gstat version to the
        new gstat home page:

        http://www.frw.ruu.nl/gstat/

        The manual is now online.

        There's a note on new features in 2.0 (since 1.9j) at
        http://www.frw.ruu.nl/gstat/whatsnew-2.0.html

        If you have any comments, please respond.

        Enjoy!
        --
        Edzer

      • Eric LEWIN - IPGP Geochimie
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 1998
          >I have posted a native Win32 version build with gcc to

          Has someone already compiled a Mac (68k preferably) version
          (if it's possible ...) ?

          Thanks in advance
          --Éric Lewin

          =====[ Eric LEWIN - lewin@... - IPGP Geochimie ]=====
          = Labo de Géochimie et Cosmochimie / Institut de Physique du Globe =